WordPress Maintenance & SupportYou’ll love the way we help your business take off!
We provide more than WordPress Maintenance for your website, we also provide excellent WordPress SEO & SEO Consulting Services. Subscribe to one of our Website Management Plans below and you’ll enjoy personalized service throughout your journey as well as a thoughtful experience from takeoff, in-flight to landing.
Leave your website worries behind!
WORDPRESS MAINTENANCE PLANS
We provide FREE WORDPRESS HOSTING & SSL with all our WordPress Maintenance Plans!
Economy Class3 day Turnaround (Mon-Fri)
- Weekly BackUps
- FREE WordPress Hosting with SSL
- Security & Malware Scans
- Website Recovery
- Uptime Monitoring 24/7
- Wordpress Updates
- Maintenance & Fixes
- 30 Min Minor Website Tasks*
- Support (email & chat)
Business Class2 DAY TURNAROUND - MON-FRI
- INCLUDES Economy Class Plus:
- Daily BackUps
- Google Analytics
- Realtime Tracking
- Performance Monitoring
- Detailed Monthly Report
- WordPress (+ Ecommerce) Updates
- WooCommerce WordPress Tutorials
- 2 Hrs Minor Website Tasks*
- Premium Support (email, chat, phone by appt.)
First Class1 day Turnaround (Mon-Fri)
- INCLUDES Business Class Plus:
- Real-Time BackUps
- Landing (Squeeze) Pages
- Conversion Optimization
- Email List Building Strategies
- Dedicated Business Attendant
- 1 Hr Monthly Consultation
- Free Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Unlimited small tasks (3 tasks at a time)
- Expedited Support (email, chat or phone anytime)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is WordPress Maintenance needed?
- Software needs updating continuously, including the software that powers your WordPress website. Updates along with a solid WordPress Security strategy can help protect your website from intruders.More and more websites are getting hacked and attacked, including the big players like Twitter and Facebook everyday. It’s the nature of the world we live in and unfortunately websites are an easy target.
- You’ll need to make changes to your website to keep it fresh. Remember your competitors are waking up and innovating with new websites and online strategies therefore you will need to keep up. The world is getting smaller as more of us connect to the web and that means that it is only going to get harder to keep up with the pack.
- Backups are critical in keeping your site running smoothly as well as secure. An update can break a site, therefore you will want backups in the event you need to restore your website. If your website gets hacked with malware, you will want to recover your site from a previous backup also.
Why should you hire us to maintain your website?
We know the software your website is built on very well! We’ve been using it for over 7 years and most of our websites (including this one) are built on the WordPress platform. We are in the best position to keep your website updated, running and open for business. Working with us means your website will continue to drive attention into your business at a fraction of the time and cost it would take for you to do it yourself.
Are graphic services included in monthly maintenance?
Graphic design services are not included in our website maintenance plans. You must provide your own images you want added to the website. If you need image edits, we can do so at our $75 hourly rate.
*What changes do website tasks include?
Website tasks include any task that takes us less than 30 minutes to complete and typically covers things like adding a testimonials section or a team member profile section to your website. These tasks do not cover the addition of advanced features such as a complete online shop or ecommerce, membership section, advanced forms & additional plugins or overall design changes. If you need to add additional functionality, a quote request will be required due to the setup complexity and nature of these add-ons.
***Emergency Response Details:
Emergency Response is available during non-business hours for emergencies for our First Class Plans; weekend hourly rate applies to work completed during non-business hours after the first hour. Regular hourly rate applies for work completed during business hours. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 9am until 5pm.
Why you should not maintain your own website
Website updates, backups and changing content can be time consuming and a little tedious. It takes you away from what you should be doing, which is building relationships with your customers and team members. Technology continues to evolve and it is impossible for you to stay abreast of all the trends and new developments. We have spent countless hours and money educating ourselves on today’s technologies. That is our job and what we do best. We recommend that you protect your investment – it’s too big of an investment so why risk it.
Do you provide updates for Ecommerce Websites?
We provide website maintenance for Ecommerce websites on two of our plans. If you have an Ecommerce website, you must choose either the Business Class Maintenance Plan or our First Class Maintenance Plan depending on the amount of changes you will need monthly for maintenance. We do not support Ecommerce websites on our Economy Class Plan since there there are more moving parts and updates need to be made very carefully. Please note that these hours do not roll over if you do not use them.
Our Business Class allows up to 2 hours and our First Class allows unlimited small tasks per month. Any additional time needed or changes that fall outside simple website changes is available at our current rate of $75/hour (purchased in 1 hour blocks).
Access to WordPress Video Tutorials
Depending on your plan, you will have access to over 80 online video WordPress Tutorials. We have Basic WordPress tutorials for all of our plans. Our Business Class Maintenance Plan & First Class Maintenance Plan also include video tutorials for WooCommerce & Products. Our SEO Plans have all the above PLUS access to Yoast SEO and Google Analytic videos.
**Do you provide website edits as ad-hoc (per request)?
Ad-Hoc Requests & Overage require a subscription to one of our monthly maintenance plans and are billed additionally at our current hourly rate. These plans are offered on a subscription basis and do need to be paid monthly in advance.
When is Support available?
The official support desk hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. All requests are conducted between these hours. Non critical requests will be handled during support desk hours on the next business day according to your plan’s turn around time.