Local businesses have an opportunity to really stand out by offering great resolutions to their users. Instead of relying on what others in your area are doing, take the chance to show your users how great you are. This is your chance to shine! Creating resolutions for local businesses will help you avoid the same mistakes others make and bring you closer to the success you want to achieve. But creating the perfect plan can be hard. You need to figure out what your strengths and weaknesses are, where your customers are, and what you should be doing for your business in the coming year.
Luckily for you, we have plenty of tools and consultation services to help you create the best plan for your specific business type! Enjoy the New Year and don’t forget to check back later for our next blog post!
Resolutions for Local Businesses
- Make sure your website is fully optimized. Your business website is your online storefront, and you should treat it no differently than you would your brick-and-mortar location. Analyze your existing website — be sure there are relevant keywords in your content and your website is fully optimized for search engines so they can find you. If you are not sure, take advantage of our WordPress SEO audit and perform a complete SEO analysis.
- Step up your Social Media game. Social Media marketing is where it’s at today. If you’re not active on Social Media, I can guarantee that you’re missing out on opportunities your competition is taking advantage of. If you are too busy for social engagement, hire someone who provides social media services. It’s definitely worth the money and you will see an increase in ROI.
- Build your local citations, dominate Local SEO. When it comes to how consumers experience your brand, your website is only the beginning. Be sure to put your business on the map so you can be found by others. Today, consumers use maps, apps, digital assistants, search tools, search engines, social networks, and GPS systems to find information about their business. Do you know how your business appears on all these sites? Click here to scan your business.
- Advertise your business on Facebook. You are losing money every day your business is not advertising on Facebook. 80% of all Internet users use Facebook. Facebook Ads Marketing is the most targeted form of advertising. A major benefit of Facebook advertising is its ability to reach your exact audience. It is fast and it drives immediate results. Facebook advertising is also one of the cheapest forms of advertising. If you are interested in the benefits of Facebook advertising, invest in a Facebook advertising campaign today.
- Focus on Lead Generation in 2018. Lead generation is a leading factor in B2B marketing. Acquiring solid leads has long been one of the primary goals of marketers, as it’s the route to sales and success, but it can be difficult to accomplish. Using email campaigns, marketing sales funnels, viral contests, and giveaways are only a few of the tactics used in growing your lists. Let us know if you need help with growth marketing services for your local business.
We hope you enjoyed our article about top 5 resolutions for businesses. If you have any other questions or need help with your local business resolutions we listed, please contact us anytime at 404-301-9189. Thank you for reading, we are always excited when one of our posts is able to provide useful information on a topic like this!