Submit Guest Posts
Quite often we get inquiries regarding guest posting or guest blogging at Newman Web Solutions. So we think it’s appropriate that we wrote a post on this subject. And why not? It always nice to get fresh ideas from another perspective.
If you are interested in guest blogging for us, please read more below on what we are looking for and learn more about the process.
Who Can Become A Newman Web Solutions Writer?
- Website Analytics
- Anything WordPress
- Organic SEO
- Local SEO
- Social Media Tips
- Digital Marketing
- Client Conversion
- Landing Page Optimization
- Small Business Startups
Guest Blogging Guidelines
- We will only publish original content, compelling articles, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere. We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or others afterward. Google frowns on duplicate content.
- Proper attribution of any data, quotes, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than a single link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- If the message can be relayed in 500 words, that’s awesome! We do prefer between 1000 & 1500 words is best for blog posts .
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt guest blog content as we see fit and update for accuracy if needed.
- We also reserve the right to include our own calls-to-action.
- We do not condone theft or plagiarism. Please write in your own words.
- We will NOT accept anything that can be construed as part of a link-building scheme.
- We will NOT accept anything offensive or inaccurate.
- We will NOT accept anything overly critical of other individuals or businesses.
- Please include a short author bio including one anchor text link to your own website.
Newman Web Solutions will approve content for publishing at our discretion.Not all submissions or applicants will be accepted. In order to maintain high quality content, every article will undergo a review by our team before we accept it. We reserve the right to remove posts that are not a match for our community.