Google Analytics Event TrackingLevel up Google Analytics with Click & Goal Tracking for WordPress
Google Analytics’ Events feature provides powerful analytic tools that allow you to track more elements.
Here’s how Event Tracking helps you understand your visitors:
- Track embedded video events such as video view, pause, quality change, or completion.
- Scroll tracking – see if a visitor viewed a specific part of your page
- Discover which in-page links & buttons are clicked.
- See which outbound links took visitors off your site.
- Determine if clients abandoned forms.
- Create Event Driven Goals.
- Calculate your Bounce Rate.
What is Google Analytics Event Tracking?
Events are user interactions with content that can be tracked independently from a web page or a screen load such as downloads, ad clicks, gadgets, Call To Action elements, button elements, and video plays are all examples of actions you might want to track as events.