Google Analytics Click TrackingLevel up Google Analytics with Event & Goal Tracking for WordPress
Google Analytics Event Tracking
Google Analytics’ Events feature provides powerful analytic tools that allow you to track more elements.
Here’s how Event Tracking helps you understand your visitors:
- Track embedded video events such as video view, pause, quality change, or completion.
- Scroll tracking – see if a visitor viewed a specific part of your page
- Discover which in-page links & buttons are clicked.
- See which outbound links took visitors off your site.
- Determine if clients abandoned forms.
- Create Event Driven Goals.
- Calculate your Bounce Rate.
What is Google Analytics Event Tracking?
Events are user interactions with content that can be tracked independently from a web page or a screen load such as downloads, ad clicks, gadgets, Call To Action elements, button elements, and video plays are all examples of actions you might want to track as events.
Check Out Our Options