Facebook Paid Advertising
Facebook Campaigns Done Right!
Facebook ads offer a limitless number of affordable options to grow your business. Converting more people from Facebook requires multiple creative ads, emphasizing unique value propositions, to specifically targeted audience segments on different devices, and at different times. We start by having you fill out our Facebook Ad Worksheet.
What Is a Facebook Sales Funnel?
Facebook sales funnels, are designed to capture users’ interest and nurture them until they’re ready to make a purchase. The plan is to use relevant messages that will appeal to users at different stages in consideration for purchasing to slowly coax them closer to conversion. Facebook sales funnels is only one of the many Growth Marketing Services we offer.
Why Use Facebook Advertising?
- Facebook has a huge user base with 2.07 billion members worldwide, and 22 billion ad clicks per year.
- Getting traction from organic activity on your business page no longer yields results. Your posts are no longer showing up in your fans’ Facebook newsfeed.
- Facebook ads are affordable & tend to cost a fraction of what other online marketing channels cost.
- You can reach really deep with targeting capabilities whether it’s by behaviors, interests, demographics, connections, age ranges, languages, or locations and more.
- Remarket on Facebook using custom audiences. Remarketing works by targeting an audience that has already visited your site, and is more likely to be interested in your products or offerings at some level.
- Easily find new leads using “look alike audiences“. Create a custom avatar and audience by cloning a successful one on Facebook and reach new people who are similar to that audience since they may also be interested in your business.
- Target Facebook Ads to people on your contact list. It’s easier to sell to current customers, so strengthen your existing connections by using Custom Audiences.
Step 1. Attract Visitors
When building your Facebook Sales Funnel, the goal initially is to attract website visitors to your website and build an audience in the most affordable way possible.
Step 2. Generate Leads
After generating website visits, the next step in your Facebook sales funnel is to get those visitors to become leads.
Step 3. Convert Customers
After attracting the right leads and building their trust, now it’s time to convert those hot leads into paying customers.
The art of Facebook advertising boils down to three key things:
Where the ad is placed
How the ad looks
Who the ad reaches
55 Atlanta St SE Marietta GA 30060 Call us
Phone: +1 770-575-4611 When
Monday-Friday: 9:00 – 5:00